World renowned wedding and portrait photographer, Bambi Cantrell, is one of the most decorated and celebrated professional photographers of our time. After 25 years of photographing some of the most exquisite and breathtaking wedding and portrait images from around the world, three best selling books entitled “The Art of Wedding Photography,” “The Art of Digital Wedding Photography,” and “The Art of People Photography,” and countless awards and accolades, Bambi Cantrell is virtually a household name.
- Inducted into the elite Nikon Ambassador Program 2014
- Double Master of Photography WPPI 2014
- Photo Focus online magazine names Bambi Cantrell “The most influential Photographer of the decade-2011
- Recipient of the prestigious “Golden Eye” award in 2008 from the Russian Federation of Professional Photographers.
- One of the “10 Best Wedding Photographers in the World” said American Photo Magazine in 2007.
- First woman inducted into Microsoft’s elite “Icon of Imaging” program in 2006.
- Winner of the United Nations “International Leadership” award in 2003
Honored by Wedding and Portrait Photographers International in 2001 with a “Lifetime Achievement”